We are enforcing the following COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- For the health and safety of our staff and other patrons, face coverings are encouraged for anyone not vaccinated. Additionally, all patrons are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available within the building and wipes are available upon request.
Our hard working and dedicated staff are simply following the guidelines to be able to open and provide the safest experience possible.
Here is what the staff will be doing to protect themselves and others.
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated.
- Our staff will continue to wash and sanitize their hands regularly during their shift.
- Our staff will be regularly sanitizing all surfaces, machines, and equipment.
- Our staff will be disinfecting iPads used at checkout in between use and maintaining a touch less checkout process for those not opening a tab.
- We will not have paper menus of any kind.
- We will utilize a 42″ Untappd screen for our drink menu and QR codes for patrons to view the game and food menus.