We are strongly enforcing the following COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Our capacity is capped at 30 patrons at one time, no exceptions.
- For the health and safety of our staff and other patrons, and per government order, face coverings are required for anyone age 2 and up entering our building. Masks are to be worn at all times when not actively eating or drinking (e.g., in-between sips and bites). This does not mean you can stand around holding a drink without a mask!
- Do not bring strollers inside the building. We do not have room for them and they infringe on space that interferes with social distancing.
- Parents and guardians must supervise children at all times!
- We become a 21+ establishment at 7:00PM each night.
- We cannot accommodate those who do not wish to wear a mask or are unable to due to the size of our space. We will not allow exceptions.
- Additionally, all patrons are required to sanitize their hands upon entry. We will not allow exceptions.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available within the building and wipes are available upon request.
Our hard working and dedicated staff are simply following the guidelines to be able to open and provide the safest experience possible. If you feel the need to harass or argue with staff regarding wearing a mask or abiding by our house rules for COVID-19, you will be politely asked to leave. If you are medically unable to wear a mask or just do not want to, DO NOT enter the building.
Here is what the staff will be doing to protect themselves and others.
- Masks will be worn by employees at all times.
- Employees will go through the same procedures as patrons before starting a shift.
- Employees will continue to wash their hands regularly during their shift.
- Our staff will be regularly sanitizing all surfaces, machines, and equipment.
- Our staff will be disinfecting iPads used at checkout in between use and maintaining a touch less checkout process for those not opening a tab.
- We will not have paper menus of any kind.
- We will utilize a 42″ Untappd screen for our drink menu and QR codes for patrons to view the game and food menus.